Advocates provide 24/7/365 service to families who need safe shelter and advocacy support to live free from abuse. These services are key to helping families not only find immediate safety and support, but be able to stay safe as they move forward. Adults complete an anonymous survey upon exit to provide feedback. From Jan 1- March 31, 2023, those who participated shared:
- 100% reported they have increased knowledge of domestic violence and its effect on their life.
- 100% reported they are (re)gaining control of their lives.
- 100% reported they have increased knowledge of services available.
- 100% reported their safety has improved, even after leaving Stepping Stones.
- 100% reported they were confident they will remain free from abuse after leaving Stepping Stones.