Breaking the silence includes learning how to stay safe in the future. From understanding the dynamics of violence to knowing how to plan for safety, families at Stepping Stones are able to learn to live free from all forms of abuse. Adults in our programs take an anonymous survey upon exit to provide feedback. From January 1 – September 30, 2020, those who participated shared:
- 100% reported they feel they are regaining control in their life.
- 98% reported they feel their safety improved, even after leaving Stepping Stones.
- 100% reported they have an increased knowledge of domestic violence and its effect on their lives.
- 97% reported they are completing their goals.
- 100% reported they know how to plan for their continued safety.