In 2017, over 200 adults and children received face-to-face advocacy services at Stepping Stones. Adults who have participated in Stepping Stones programs are asked to take an anonymous survey upon completion of the program to provide feedback on how they feel their lives have improved since graduating. Those who participated shared:
- 100% feel they are regaining control of their lives.
- 100% know how to access resources to meet their emotional and safety needs.
- 98% feel their safety has improved, even after leaving the program.
- 97% have seen improvements in their children’s emotions & behaviors since being in the program.
- 98% believe they are completing their goals.