New beginnings can be exciting and difficult at the same time. But for families at Stepping Stones, the hard work can yield life changing results.
Adults who have participated in Stepping Stones programs are asked to take an anonymous survey upon completion of the program to provide feedback on how they feel their lives have improved since graduating. From January – December 2020, those who participated shared:
- 100% reported they feel they are regaining control in their life.
- 98% reported they feel their safety improved, even after leaving Stepping Stones.
- 100% reported they have an increased knowledge of domestic violence and its effect on their lives.
- 98% reported they are completing their goals.
- 100% reported they know how to plan for their continued safety.
- 100% reported they feel confident they will remain free from abuse when they leave SSA.