Through our advocacy services, local families are finding ways to make positive changes in their lives, so that they are no longer vulnerable to future victimizations and abuse. Adults in our programs take an anonymous survey upon exit to provide feedback. In the first half of 2019 (Jan – June) those who participated shared:
- 96% reported they are achieving their goals.
- 96% reported they feel they are regaining control in their life.
- 98% reported they know how to plan for their continued safety.
- 96% reported they know how to access short- and long-term resources that meet their needs.
- 96% reported they have an increased understanding of their legal rights.