- More than 40 self-help groups utilize the center every week. This represents approximately 800 people per week who gather here for these meetings. CLICK HERE for a complete list of meetings and schedule.
- Multiple community-based organizations hold their training and service meetings at the center on a regular basis.
- Various other not-for-profit agencies meet regularly at the Step One Center to meet with clients, hold board meetings, have strategic planning sessions, or staff training.
- Each day, people access the “Wall of Resources” that holds over 100 brochures and informational pieces divided by topic on resources and services available in our community.
- Many social clubs and civic organizations meet regularly in our Step One Coffee House.
- Step One Center hosts a minimum of six trainings per year to human services workers on topics such as ethics, cultural diversity, dynamics of domestic violence and sexual assault, caretaking vs. caregiving, and community advocacy classes. If you would like more information, or to register for a class, call Robin in the Administrative Office at 928.772.4184, or email Robin@SteppingStonesAZ.org.
As always, we have so much to be grateful for and now we have the opportunity to serve our community even better. Please call Rachel at 928.772.4184 if you would like to volunteer at the Step One Community Center, would like more information about how you can utilize the center, or if you are a not-for-profit organization looking for a great deal on shared operating space.
Step One Community Center
6719 E. 2nd Street, Suite A • Prescott Valley, AZ 86314 • Administrative Office: 928.772.4184